See How Zomato Works?



See How Zomato Works?

Zomato coupon, zomato offers
Zomato





So hey guys I am Khushal here Today I am Going To Exposing Zomato which is mixing poison in the Customers food so today I am revealing the truth behind the zomato.



So First Thing I ask Why Zomato Provides You the food at cheaper rate from the restaurant fixed prices and does they pay from their pocket, so the answer is No.



Are You Special For Them For These Offers are you relatives of zomato or cousin of zomato, so the answer is No.



You all the respected citizens but why zomato is doing fraud with their customers.

Why Zomato Giving These Fake Offers

zomato, offers
zomato



1.       Zomato is giving these fake offers because they want to provide expiry food to the customers these foods is maked in the second hands oils because costmar is purchasing offer food.



2.       One thing to be noted is that if you can compare one thing then see if you order without offer food then quantity of the food is satisfied but when we order the offer food the quantity of the offer food is also less you can measure it I told you by according to my experience.


zomato, offers
zomato



3.       And I hope you see the previous case which was happened in the april month when third time zomato agent is kept by the public while eating the customers food they repeated 3 time I am attaching the link of first case you can watch the video by clicking here.




Some Cases was Happened With Me


zomato, offers
zomato


1.       Few days ago I order some food on zomato my bill comes just around 700 I order from the zomato first of all I have received the delivery boy call on my registered zomato account no they told me that the don’t know my location or area then I told him that where are you they told me I am near restaurant so I ask him why you take this for delivery kindly transfer to another agent they told me I don’t know your area I said ok but atleast come near to me if I have to take delivery directly from the restaurant so why I choose the zomato they keep request me too come come then finally I appsect his request and directly go to the restaurant the told me delivery boy was not here then I again call him to get my order their no is switched off and they updated the status that the food was delivered.

zomato, offers
zomato


2.       Then I complain in the restaurant they told me for contacting the zomato our work is too give customer food to the zomato boy but after that when I call to the zomato company they told me wait for 24-48 hrs I said ok then after 3 days I call him again because they don’t provide me no resolution then after  picking call they told me we see our status already delivered then I ask him that can I do legally complain on delivery boy then they said no it interacts with our terms and policy then I told him kindly provide my refund because I already paid online they told me we cant provide refund.



3.       This is how I loss my hardworking money.



4.       That’s why I told my case so it is not repeated next time with you.



5.       If you know my audience zomato agent eats customers food right I also have the video as for the proof you can easily check on the youtube.



6.       And this is how zomato do fraud with us.



7.       So be careful be alert.

zomato, offers
zomato


8.       And one point to be noted never take these cheap and fake offers on zomato because company never attend any kind of loss so kindly be alert and be have no company freely takes care of their customers.




Final Words

zomato,offers
zomato


So I hope guys you read my full case and take one knowledge from my case no one is yours no company takes loss for you so eat your food with you hardworking I give one advice to you is that kindly use the private services of the restaurant never use this optional services if any restaurant does not have delivery option then you can go for many companies which provide good services like foodpanda , uber eats, swiggy these three company in india is trusted so kindly use these services only because accordingly to me zomato is a thief company.



I hope guys you take knowledge from this blog so kindly share with your friends and family and kindly share this on official page of zomato so all of your respected viewers can see how the zomato do the frauds with their customers.

 Thanks For Reading.


Thanks for Your Valuable Time.


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment